The haircare industry is buzzing about keratin, which you’ve definitely heard when visiting a salon for a haircut. It is most often promoted as a solution to achieve smooth and silky hair.
Keratin has not only become an ingredient with great value in the beauty sphere but has also become a treatment performed by professionals for perfect salon hair.
This element strengthens hair at the cuticle level so it remains silky, smooth, and resilient to all environmental factors, whatever they may be. Whether you want to find out how keratin works, how it can benefit your hair, and where to find a top-notch keratin treatment in Indirapuram, we are here to answer all your queries!
What is a Keratin Hair Treatment?
Hair treatment with keratin is a popular solution to troublesome frizzy hair. The keratin treatment can make hair smoother and sleeker, but before you take the plunge, learn everything you can about the procedure.
Hair is artificially treated with keratin during a keratin treatment to make it smooth, shiny, and frizz-free, so it is incredibly popular among women and men alike. This treatment fills in the pores in your hair created due to keratin loss.
Overly porous hair is prone to tangles and breakage. It is more like a protein treatment that rebuilds the damaged hair strands by replacing the lost proteins.
Types of Keratin Hair Treatment
The keratin treatment smoothes your hair. It preserves the hair’s volume. Brazilian keratin is ideal for people who have curly hair that is prone to humidity. An experienced stylist performs this treatment on your hair. To help it sink in, your hair is blow-dried with a metal-plated round brush. Afterward, a flat iron is used to ensure that the treatment is sealed into your hair. Approximately one hour is required for the entire process. It typically lasts between three and six months after the treatment.
This keratin treatment is the most natural and formaldehyde-free. Cezanne is ideal for fragile hair since it kills frizz and nourishes damaged strands at the same time. The treatment can be followed up by a hair color appointment, however! Perhaps not the best choice for those with blonde hair as it might mess with the color.
Soft keratin treatments reduce frizz naturally. The smoothing agent maintains the curls while making the hair smooth. This moisture treatment is designed for hair with a medium to fine texture. Hair is treated from its root to its tip with keratin. To seal the soft treatment, a blow-dryer and ceramic flat iron are used. It lasts two months on average.
Japanese hair straightening is combined with a Brazilian keratin treatment, making the Japzilian last longer than other keratin treatments-five months longer than the Brazilian blowout! Brazilian treatment loosens the curls first, and Japanese treatment seals.
The hair is combed through the Japanese straightening perm, which coats coarse hair twice. Hair is washed and blow-dried again after an hour to provide sleek hair that air-dries perfectly straight.
Keratin Express is a good choice for women who want to make their hair more manageable but have wavy or curly hair. The treatment involves applying keratin serum to the hair, then flat ironing and ironing it. The treatment involves applying keratin serum to the hair, then flat ironing and ironing it, and sealing it in place. And sealing it in place. The effects last approximately six weeks.
9 Benefits of Keratin Hair Treatment
- People who typically wear their hair straight can save time by getting a keratin treatment. This treatment can significantly shorten the blow-drying time by up to 60%!
- Frizz and roughness can be banished for hair with unmanageable texture. Even when it gets humid, the hair stays straight, smooth, and tangle-free.
- Your hair strands are coated with keratin, which protects them from the sun and the environment.
- The Keratin hair treatment is suitable for all types of hair. If your hair is curly, split ends are troublesome, or you simply desire straighter & smoother hair, keratin is a great option.
- By strengthening hair and rebonding it, keratin makes hair more resilient to breakage.
- Depending on the treatment that you choose, there is minimal maintenance required, and you can enjoy luscious, soft hair for up to six months.
- Heat styling your hair every day is more damaging to your hair than a keratin hair treatment every few months.
- A keratin treatment can last up to 6 months if you take care of it by not washing your hair too often (2 to 3 times a week should do).
- If you’re thinking about getting a fancy hair color, you should first get it done without keratin treatment. This is because, once keratin is applied to your hair, the color that was applied to it earlier is effectively sealed in.
To ensure a proper application, make sure you schedule your keratin treatment with a seasoned professional at a reputable salon like Romeo Wellness. This will help reduce the likelihood of adverse side effects occurring.
Consult Romeo Wellness Centre- the best salon for hair treatment in Indirapuram today to make sure that your scalp is healthy and free from frizzy and damaged hair.